To our patients:
We recognize that Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a serious concern to our community. As a private doctor's office committed to providing the highest level of patient care, we want to assure you that we are doing everything we can to keep our office safe for everyone.
First and foremost, if you are experiencing symptoms (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/COVID19-symptoms.pdf) of COVID-19, we are asking that you stay home and call the office to reschedule any routine appointments:
* High fever
* Dry cough
* Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
* Have traveled to an area affected by COVID-19 or have had exposure to someone with COVID-19
Please be advised that we are taking the following steps to keep our office safe, as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC):
* Increased sanitization of common areas
* Equipment is disinfected between each patient
* Hand sanitizer available throughout office space
* Doctors and staff are encouraged to stay home if they are displaying symptoms, or if anyone in their household has been exposed to COVID-19
For additional information and resources, please review the Montgomery County Health and Human Services Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information Page (https://www.montgomerycountymd.gov/HHS/RightNav/Coronavirus.html).
We will continue to keep you updated as any additional precautions become necessary. Thank you for trusting us with your eye care during this ever-evolving situation.